- Access to PSI-Japan website, then log into your account.
*If you do not have your account with us yet, please sign up and create your account prior to logging in.
- Click "Domain Name" of the "Main Menu" which is located on the left side of our website. Then click "Check & Register" of the sub menu. You will access to the "Check Domain Name" page.
- Input the domain name which you intend to register and select TLDs. Then click "Check" button to see the result of the availability.
* See the valid characters of the Domain name.
- Click the "Register now" link of the domain name in the "Domain Check Result List". You will access to the "Register Domain Name" page.
- Select "Registration period" from 1 to 10 years. (You can register only 1 year for .jp domain name. )
- Select Registrant of the domain name. The detailed information of the Registrant will be published on whois.
*If you have not created new "Registrant/Contact" in your account, access to "Create new Registrant / Contact" page and register new Registrant/Contact. Once you create new "Registrant/Contact", new Contact ID will be indicated on "Register Domain Name" page.
- Select Admin Contact, Technical Contact and Billing Contact of the domain name. The detailed information of the each Contact will be published on whois. (Technical Contact and Billing Contact are not required for .jp domain name.)
*If you have not created new "Registrant/Contact" in your account, access to "Create new Registrant / Contact" page.
- Input at least two host names of your DNS servers.
*If you don't have DNS server yet, select "Use DNS Parking Service". PSI-Japan Parking Service will provide you "Under Construction" website. You can not use your domain name until you provide your host names of DNS servers to PSI-Japan.
*You can not submit DNS server information when you register .jp domain name. Please go to Change Domain Name Information page after complete Domain Name Registration process.
- Input Credit Card information.
*See the prices.
- Read PSI-Japan, Inc. Registration Agreement and UDRP. Click "Register" button if you agree to these documents.
- Confirm the information at next page.
Your domain name will be registered immediately. The domain name will be available to use in 5 to 15 minutes.
- See the "Domain name List" if the new Domain name was registered properly for your confirmation.
The article was last updated on Jun 26, 2008.