Following procedure is how to change IP address of the DNS Server which is already registered to the Registry.
- Access to PSI-Japan website, then log into your account.
*If you do not have your account with us yet, please sign up and create your account prior to loging in.
- Click "DNS Server" of the "Main Menu" which is located on the left side of our website. You will see the list of DNS servers which have been registered to the Registry at your account.
*If the host name is not on the list, your DNS Server data has not been registered in your account. Please register the DNS Server data to your account.
- Click "Update" link of the host name. You will access to the "Update DNS Server" page.
- Rewrite the IP address then click "Update" button.
*You need at least one IP address.
*You can register four IP addresses per host name in this system.
- See the "DNS Server List" for your confirmation. If you see the correct IP address in the list, new IP addresses have been updated propery.
*New IP addresses will be published on root servers in 5 to 15 minutes.
The article was last updated on Jun 26, 2008.